Sunday, May 06, 2007

Windowsill Visitor

Today my bedroom windowsill had the honour of playing host to this visitor, who I think belongs to the people next door. That's the other next door, not the people we share a garden with. Their cat is a malicious one-eyed minger named Harvey who once gave me a dirty look while I was washing up and would certainly not be welcome on my windowsill. This one can come back anytime it likes though.

Apparently next week's Culture Show will feature Charlie Brooker discussing the phenomenon of "TV elimination shows", which I assume refers to Joseph rather than programmes about beardy purists eliminating televisions one by one like emotionless culture-daleks. Anyhow, can't wait!

8 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

nice one!

this will never happen to my attic windows, sadly...

but our neighbours have had some very beautiful cats too in this area!! Jolifying!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

PS. How have Kozzy and Morris been doing though?

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching this blog closely for further signs of feline activity.

Miaow!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Kozzy and Mozzy (it was a matter of time) are just fine. Though perhaps they haven't been fed tonight ...

Harry Braden's Cat ... aren't you called Harvey as well? Hmm?

There's an even better cat on the way to the Co-op that always comes and says hello. Aren't pets cool?

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting. Still burning the midnight oil I note.

Yer dad, (who now has a job as an open top bus tour guide in York. Beats the rail industry any day!!)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger impermissible wanyü said...

see what my friend found on her window....
-->
http://www.planet2816.org/blog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=526&blogId=2

i saw that and wondered what you might say....

cheers...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Eeeeew!

That is one vile visitor. I'd take Harvey over that thing any day.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger jennywren said...

I just had a bit more of the lemon and lime tart. It is really yum - thanks again for that. You can visit again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home