Thursday, December 01, 2005

Paper!

Finally I have `finished' the damn thing. This means that I've posted it on the preprint server where it'll hang around until I submit it to a journal. (Another question which requires supervisor input.) Anyhow, my faith in the world means that I think you will all want to go and look at it (or be terrified by the title), so here's the link.

I also finished sending off a certain batch of applications, but didn't get around to doing it as properly as I intended. Never mind: the deadline has passed. I'm now going to (try to) relax, but I don't want to go too far because my viva (my final ever university exam?) is next wednesday. Urk.

For the photo-happy among you, I will relax by buying a digital camera! Expect to be bombarded with various views and random things.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger jennywren said...

Good luck for the viva richard!!! Will have my fingers crossed for you... although I'm sure you won't need it.

The school week is over for me! Woohoo!!

Well done for deciding to buy a digital camera... looking forward to seeing some snaps on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home