Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mogwai!


More Mogwai. Yet again. I just bought tickets to see them at the Queen's Hall here in Edinburgh, just around the corner from my flat in fact. I'm so excited. There's even some live footage here on the BBC. The quality's pretty poor, but the band look like they're on good form which bodes well. Apparently certain parts of the shows have been deafening so I'll be keeping my distance from the stage.

In case you were wondering, I'm still reading Lunar Park and there's a character in it who pretends to be the Patrick Bateman and `looks a lot like Christian Bale'. This has reminded me that I have to buy American Psycho on DVD: if you haven't seen it, it's pretty nasty, but is like a costume drama, it's so accurate about the 80's. Christian Bale is hilarious in it.

7 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I your Valentine?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I'll be yours if you'll be mine. xxxx

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be yours. xxxx

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Richard said...

It's a deal!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ólafía said...

I’m the luckiest girl in the world

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger jennywren said...

Richard, did you get your laptop yet? Be warned: Blogger doesn't work too well on Macs (I mean, you can't really format entries). But, apart from that, everything else about them is brilliant.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home